Ferrite Arc Magnet for DC Motors
Specification for Magnetic Stator Motor:
1. Material: SrO, BaO, Fe2O3
2. Grade: Y10T, Y20, Y25, Y30, Y30BH, Y35, etc
3. Size and Shape: Arc, Segment, Block, Ring, and up to customer's request.
5. Application: Widely used in ammeter, audio, phone, TV, dynamo, Motors, Meters, Speakers, Sensors, Medical Machine products, Magnetic Sport products, etc
Characteristics for Magnetic Stator Motor:
* Low cost, high-energy, good electric insulation and excellent resistance to demagnetization.
* High coercive force, high electric resistance, long-time stability, and economical price.
Type for Magnetic Stator Motor:
Isotropic ferrite magnets
Anisotropic ferrite magnets
We AMC follow ISO/TS16949: 2002 standards, so our magnets meet the highest of quality standards. Our products are trusted by LG, Braun and Panasonic with stable quality and satisfied price.
Since we control every production process strictly, from raw material inspection, flux control to final inspection, so we are confident that our magnets can satisfy you and your customers.