FM-56 C8 Round Ferrite Magnet From China Amc
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||3000ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FM-56
- Shape: Round
- Isotropic Ferrite Magnets: Anisotropic Ferrite Magnets
- Low Cost: High Coercive Force
- Trademark: AMC
- Origin: China
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Coating: Without Coating
- Dry Process: Wet Process
- Size: Custome Made Are Available
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8505119000
Speciation for flat ceramic magnets:
1. Material: Ferrite powder, etc
2. Grade: Y25, Y30, Y30BH, Y35
3. Size: D20 * T9, D40 * T13, D30 * T9, D50*10, D54 * T8mm, etc.
4. Shape: Arc, Block, Bar, Ring, Cube, Disc, or others.
5. Application: Widely used in ammeter, speaker, audio, phone, TV, dynamo, DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars), etc
Characteristics for flat ceramic magnets:
* Low cost, high-energy, good electric insulation and excellent resistance to demagnetization.
* High coercive force, high electric resistance, long-time stability, and economical price.
Type for flat ceramic magnets:
Isotropic ferrite magnets
Anisotropic ferrite magnets
Manufacturing Process for flat ceramic magnets:
1. Dry process:
By dry process, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets. The tool can be changed and developed easily.
2. Wet process:
By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced. It is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much higher.
Magnetization for flat ceramic magnets:
1. Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction;
2. Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.