Ceramic Ferrite Magnets
|FOB Price:||US $1.712 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1.712/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000ton Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FM-01
- Shape: Block
- Isotropic Ferrite Magnets: Anisotropic Ferrite Magnets
- Low Cost: High Coercive Force
- Transport Package: Carton, Pallet
- Origin: China
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Coating: Without Coating
- Dry Process: Wet Process
- Trademark: AMC
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8505119000
Speciation for flat ceramic magnets :
1.Material: ferrite powder, etc
2.Grade: Y25, Y30, Y30BH, Y35
3.Size: D20 * T9 , D40 * T13 , D30 * T9 , D50*10 , D54 * T8mm , etc.
4.Shape: Arc, Block, Bar, Ring, Cube, Disc, or others.
5.Application: Widely used in ammeter, speaker, audio, phone, TV, dynamo, DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars), etc
Characteristics for flat ceramic magnets :
* Low cost, high-energy, good electric insulation and excellent resistance to demagnetization.
* High coercive force, high electric resistance, long-time stability, and economical price.
Type for flat ceramic magnets :
Isotropic ferrite magnets
Anisotropic ferrite magnets
Manufacturing Process for flat ceramic magnets :
1. Dry process:
By dry process, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets. The tool can be changed and developed easily.
2. Wet process:
By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced. It is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much higher.
Magnetization for flat ceramic magnets:
1. Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction;
2. Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.
Quality control for flat ceramic magnets: