Magnetic Filter for Separation
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $10.9 / Piece|
Magnetic Filter Tool
Diameter: D18, D20, D25, D32, D40mm etc. And the length will according to customer's request.
Stainless steel pipe outside and NdFeB magnets and iron inside
1. Many different styles magnetic filters are available for different materials.
2.The max magnetic strength can reach to 13,000GS for N style, 9000Gs for E style.
3. Standard working temperature≤80ºC, max working temperature can be chosen from 80ºC to 350ºC as same with magnetic bars if needed.
4. Connection can be got through ferrule, bolt plate, flange or uneven head,etc.
5. Stainless steel 304 or 316L is available for shell material
6. Properly designed magnetic configuration ensures maximum magnetic effect without impeding liquid flow.
7. Pressure design or other special requirement can be custom made.
Magnetic filter pipeline is the use of high-quality stainless steel tube and high B value of ND-Fe-B rare earth alloy materials and the use of special methods of production by the magnetic filter bar (bar), fixed by high-quality stainless steel plate made of the framework, constitutes a magnetic filter. Flange will be used to install pipes in the production line or the gate areas, the passage of ferrous material by the magnetic attraction of rods, iron-containing material to be adsorbed on the solid wall to ensure that equipment and products in good condition safety.
No energy consumption, pollution-free, simple structure, can be installed on production lines or pipes in the entrance and exit, the space-saving, easy installation, bar the use of a staggered arrangement, the magnetic design of well spacing, so that magnetic regions can be more fully utilized. Pipe separator powder indicated by: (surface material: Stainless steel SUS304)
Permanent magnetic filter: The magnetic field strengh can reach at a surface gauss level 3000-12000GS.
Applications of magnetic filter:
Water treatment, Chemical industry, food industry, recycling industry, pharmaceutical industry, other liquid(hydro-material) separation application.